Friday, August 27, 2010

LIVING ON HOPE

Oh agony, you rivet me like oil in water; so immensely, so inseparable.


Whilst I stand here tautened, akin a firm rooted tree that confronts the terrible typhoons.

I strived to be cheerful perpetually, but oh agony you’ envied ‘me and overruled me akin the grey clouds ruling the sun.

Whilst still I combat and portray myself to be a’ rainbow’ on the clouds and show my‘deceptive self’

But how much can I deceive; because the rainbow is meant to fade away and so will my facade.

Whilst still I live-in hopes like a drenched land, awaiting the sun, Hoping that every’ cloud has a silver lining’.

4 comments:

anupama said...

a heartfelt poetry. keep going raji....i would like to say that Happiness is WITHIN and not OUTSIDE... but i don't know how well it will suit the situations u are in.

raji said...

hm...u know it well!but this describes me presently..very well..

Amrit said...

Rainbow can fade aways but don't let your spirit to blog because we love to read you.

raji said...

thanks "A' .surely..